• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwan Celebrity Marriages

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not assistant really, more like agent or manager.
She's a very clever woman, graduate of Taipei university supposedly best university in Taiwan.
Perhaps they need each other, she to advise on opportunities, and he to give her a better and softer image.
afterall, it might not be a bad marriage as couples need to work as a team and helping each other.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not assistant really, more like agent or manager.
She's a very clever woman, graduate of Taipei university supposedly best university in Taiwan.
Perhaps they need each other, she to advise on opportunities, and he to give her a better and softer image.

Neither agent nor manager. They were just colleagues.

Nancy used to market herself in the industry as graduate of National Taiwan University; a stanch Christian; and prior to marriage, a virgin. She was proud of her Christian values and had maintained that she would remain a virgin until marriage. Huang Guolun on the other hand was a divorcee. Since pairing up with a divorcee, Nancy stopped preaching her Christian values.

NTU is over-hyped. People who are really good will not talk about their alumni; instead they alumni will talk about them.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a stanch Christian; and prior to marriage, a virgin. She was proud of her Christian values and had maintained that she would remain a virgin until marriage. Huang Guolun on the other hand was a divorcee. Since pairing up with a divorcee, Nancy stopped preaching her Christian values.
both of them in fact are christian. If im not wrong dey went to tis holy ground to to tie the knot. cant rmb whr is the plc. i would say Nancy has a goot figure too.:biggrin:

btw, Christian?:eek: whr is bro drifter?:p

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
both of them in fact are christian. If im not wrong dey went to tis holy ground to to tie the knot. cant rmb whr is the plc. i would say Nancy has a goot figure too.:biggrin:

Precisely, which is why Nancy stopped preaching her Christian values and virgin before marriage when she started seeing Huang Guolun. The fact that the man is a divorcee goes against the very grain of Christian teaching.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Precisely, which is why Nancy stopped preaching her Christian values and virgin before marriage when she started seeing Huang Guolun. The fact that the man is a divorcee goes against the very grain of Christian teaching.
in the eyes of christian, are they consider committed a sin?:rolleyes::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
christains woman are good for doing raw since they dont believe in condom . you also can rape them in their sleep , they will think its normal to have virgin birth .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in tat case, maybe i shall learn to make use of their blind faith and exploit them. I love them.:biggrin:

yes..i also love to fuck them ..you could even play SM with them , since their jesus also into SM thats why kena whip and nailed to the cross ...

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Neither agent nor manager. They were just colleagues.

Nancy used to market herself in the industry as graduate of National Taiwan University; a stanch Christian; and prior to marriage, a virgin. She was proud of her Christian values and had maintained that she would remain a virgin until marriage. Huang Guolun on the other hand was a divorcee. Since pairing up with a divorcee, Nancy stopped preaching her Christian values.

NTU is over-hyped. People who are really good will not talk about their alumni; instead they alumni will talk about them.

She was his "jin ji ren" at one time lah. Business manager or agent. This I'm 100% sure.

The rest of your points I agree.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was his "jin ji ren" at one time lah. Business manager or agent. This I'm 100% sure.

The rest of your points I agree.

The manager thing was post-romance. They knew each other in the church for a long time and started dating. After his the romance was made public, she then became manager. I don't think she ran a PR firm for artiste before that.

黃國倫、寇乃馨這對螢光幕前的才子佳人,終於修成正果,大方對媒體宣布喜訊,黃國倫也當場下跪,重演求婚畫面。早在10多年前,兩人於教會認識,7年前開始交往,3年前公開相戀,寇成為黃的經紀人,在她大力推動下,黃國倫從音樂創作人成為主持人,目前手上有多個節目,寇乃馨也是年收入兩千多萬的活動女王,兩人如今結婚,堪稱演藝界搶錢夫妻,只是以命理的角度來看,婚後兩人的發展是否可以相伴到老,甜蜜一生,仍存有疑慮。

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
201003220704.jpg

http://www.cpopaccess.com/2010/03/huang-guo-lun-and-nancy-kou-finally.html

News of their marriage have been circulating since last week, but the two stars didn’t respond to the rumors officially until the 22nd. At the taping of his show The Winner Is, Huang Guo-Lun and Nancy Kou met with the media and announced that they have been married for four months. The hugely popular judge from Super Idol said it was very hard to keep the good news a secret.

Huang Guo-Lun revealed that he had proposed to Nancy Kou at the Peninsula hotel in Hong Kong on November 8th last year. He started the press conference by saying “Kou Nai-Xin (Nancy Kou’s Chinese name) is the best decision of my life.” He said he proposed by kneeling down on the floor and singing a song that he had written for her.

The two stars are always tied down with their busy schedules, but Huang Guo-Lun managed to find a break when his shows were temporarily shut down as staff members went on vacation. Nancy Kuo was asked to adjust her work schedule, “I never thought he would ask me to make room in my schedule for our wedding day…I didn’t know I was getting married until one week before getting on the plane. We were only in Jerusalem for 3 days, but 2 days were spent on the plane.”

In addition to being known as a popular event host and the funny lady on Big Party, Nancy Kou also has the dubious title of The Last Virgin in Showbiz. When asked if a “touchdown” has been scored, Huang Guo-Lun quickly whispered in his wife’s ear, “You don’t have to answer that!” The new Mrs. Huang said shyly, “The wait was well worth it!”

It was rumored that the couple kept their marriage a secret due to a clause in their endorsement contract with a wedding cake company, as well as consideration for the feelings of Huang’s ex-wife and son.

201003220705.jpg

201003220706.jpg

201003220709.jpg

201003220702.jpg

Last edited:

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Offtopic....

Now, 安心亚 (34C) is the top sexiest woman in taiwan, surpassing Jolin Tsai and Lin Zhi Ling.

200910172053149561.jpg

200910172051732347.jpg